- Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 67, 3311 JG Dordrecht, Netherlands
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! Are you a Product Owner with experience in creating a functional vision and translating these to specific User stories? Then we are looking for you! Roser ConSys B.V. is a subsidiary of the American based Prometheus Group and offers a best in class software solution to manage factory stops (Turnarounds) in an efficient, high-quality and secure manner. We have a portfolio of applications that support different aspects of maintenance processes. In the Netherlands we have two offices, your new job location will be in Dordrecht.
As a Product Owner at Prometheus Group, you are an important part of the organization. You will work with an existing agile team of developers, a software tester, and a UX designer. You are responsible for the product design and the output of the development team. You communicate with stakeholders about the content, phasing, and progress of software development. Functional and technical questions related to our Software modules will be tailored with you and you own the product development backlog (in JIRA).
Part of your day-to-day activities are:
- Translate market (customer) requirements into clear Epics and User stories.
- Work with teammates to prioritize development items, answer domain related questions
- Lead planning sessions
- Ensure that you and the team focus on what is most important to deliver in each phase of the project taking into account technical constraints and USP for the product that will make the customer’s eyes shine.
- Present the Sprint output in a Sprint Demo to the stakeholders
- Align and discuss your vision with the UX designer
- After delivery manage the roll-out of the product
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate:
- College level (HBO) of work and thinking.
- 2-5 years of experience in IT development
- A completed course as PO is preferred but not essential
- Well written User Stories
- Result-driven, hardworking
- Experience with Scrum framework or IT project management
- Ability to break down the high-level vision into actionable steps
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language and have a good understanding of the English language in word and writing
- Ability and eagerness to deliver on-time
- You are available 40 hours a week
What do we offer?
You will be given a responsible and versatile position within an international company where there is room for own initiative and development. We offer a market conform salary and excellent benefits such as a training budget and performance ratification. We live and breathe off a meritocracy-based promotion system. Promotions are not based on tenure but based on your ability & talent you possess within this role.
- A market-based salary
- Casual Dress Code
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
- Company laptop
- Travel expenses paid