- Kerkrade, Netherlands, Kerkrade, Netherlands
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! Are you a web applications developer with experience in developing enterprise software? Then we are looking for you! Roser ConSys B.V. is a subsidiary of the American based Prometheus Group and offers a best in class software solution to manage factory stops (Turnarounds) in an efficient, high-quality and secure manner. Our software is mainly used in the petrochemical industry. We have a portfolio of applications that support different aspects of maintenance processes. In the Netherlands we have two offices, your new job location will be in Kerkrade.
Web applications developer (fulltime):
As a web developer at Roser, you are an important part of the organization. You will work in an existing agile team with other developers, a product owner, and a software tester.
- Debug software and configuration issues discovered in development, QA, deployment, and live implementations, including remote debugging in customer environments
- Work with teammates in daily scrums and code reviews to prioritize development items, share information, and build individual skills
- College level (HBO) of work and thinking.
- 2-5 years of experience with enterprise web applications
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming concepts and methods
- Extensive knowledge of web standards (HTTP, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, JS)
- Familiarity with principles of Service Oriented Architectures, both for RESTful architectures and SOAP web-services
- Experience with relational database storage and SQL as well as Entity Framework or other ORM technology
- Familiarity with the Inversion of Control/Dependency Injection paradigm
- Ability to apply software design patterns (ie. Gang of Four) in practice
- Ability to break down complex development tasks into actionable steps
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language and have a good understanding of the English language in word and writing
- Ability and eagerness to learn new technologies
- You are available 40 hours a week
- .NET Core
- Visual studio IDE or similar
- EF core
What do we offer?
You will be given a responsible and versatile position within an international company where there is room for own initiative and development. We offer a market conform salary and excellent benefits such as a training budget and performance ratification. We live and breathe off a meritocracy-based promotion system. Promotions are not based on tenure but based on your ability & talent you possess within this role.
- A market-based salary
- Casual Dress Code
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
- Company laptop
- Travel expenses paid