- 4601 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA
Prometheus Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive and intuitive enterprise asset management software solutions that work within ERP systems and span the full work management life cycle for maintenance and operations. Our straightforward functionality, graphical visualization, and simple processes enable customers to increase productivity, ensure safety, reduce costs, and improve reporting.
The Revenue Accountant is responsible for supporting all aspects of the revenue accounting operations for the company and reports to the Revenue Lead. The position will provide an opportunity to join a successful, rapidly-growing software company that recently partnered with one of the world’s leading private equity firms – Genstar Capital.
Participate in the day-to-day operations of the revenue department including but not limited to:
- Preparing customer invoices and handling new customer set-up
- Managing client annual renewals process
- Reviewing revenue recognized under ASC 606, including overall contract evaluation
- Assisting in reviewing customer contracts to create billing and revenue recognition schedules
- Participating in the month-end close process, including reconciling revenue related general ledger accounts
- Supporting tax & audit compliance by compiling and preparing information as requested
- Assisting with the financial integration of acquired companies including exposure to purchase accounting and operational integration
- Become an expert on the company’s systems (Intacct, OpenAir, Salesforce) and champion process improvements
- Assisting with customer inquiries regarding billing, invoices, etc.
- Assisting with other critical projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related discipline required
- One to four years of relevant experience or public accounting experience preferred; exceptional candidates with no prior experience will be considered as well
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication, analytical, and technical capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to contribute as an essential member of the team
- Willing to stay late and work weekends to meet the month-end close deadline and the integration of acquired companies (~2-3 per year)
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Located in North Hills
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies winner the past seven years
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Flex Fridays
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.