Services Sales Representative
- York Pl, Leeds LS1, UK
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve reporting.
As a Service Sales Representative, you will be expected to develop relationships within our customer base while identifying opportunities for the Professional Services team.
Prometheus Group’s Professional Services branch is comprised of several groups - Functional Sales Engineers, Trainers, and Senior SAP Consultants. This individual’s role will fall under our Professional Services Solutions team.
Our team is focused on the creation of training and consulting opportunities for Senior Consultants and Trainers to execute. We also oversee the sales activity for Prometheus Group University courses. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for Customer Renewals. Daily responsibilities will be split between two major activities: services pipeline growth and renewal management.
In order to be successful in this position, the hired individual will be expected to learn how to quickly identify opportunities, scope a services engagement based off customer needs and requirements, oversee the entirety of a client’s services investment, and continuously engage with customers while maintaining renewal retention.
As this individual becomes embedded in our client portfolio, this role will include managing customer renewal contracts; this means connecting with each customer globally once Prometheus has prepared their annual maintenance and support renewal for licensed products.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Reach out to customers daily to identify training and consulting opportunities
- Serve as primary contact for clients regarding Professional Services
- Create proposals based on client services needs and requirements
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage opportunities
- Coordinate and schedule the onsite engagements you’ve created
- Efficiently manage timelines
- Respond effectively and timely
- Maintain regular follow-ups with customers
- Manage entire renewal purchase process
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly
- Effective communication (written and oral) is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Stays organized and positive
- B.S./B.A. Degree
- Experience in sales and account management preferred
- Ambition to grow within an organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and quickly engage clients
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as within a team
Why Prometheus Group?
- Leeds City Center Office
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- BUPA medical coverage
- Multi-access gym membership
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Flex Fridays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com