Human Resources Office Manager
- Burgemeester de Raadtsingel 67, Dordrecht, Netherlands
Are you an energetic and hands-on Office Manager with Accounting and HR experience who likes to have things in order? Are you Mr/Mrs Fix-IT? Then we are looking for you! Roser ConSys B.V. is a subsidiary of the American based Prometheus Group and offers a best in class software solution to manage factory stops (Turnarounds) in an efficient, high-quality and secure manner. Our software is mainly used in the petrochemical industry. We have a portfolio of applications that support different aspects of maintenance processes. In the Netherlands we have two offices, your new job location will be in Dordrecht.
The HR | Office Manager at Roser is at the heart of the organization; you will be the main contact person for both management and employees. Due to the diversity of tasks in HR, facility management, and accounting you are an all-rounded person within the company. You are responsible for an organized execution of several very diverse tasks but also know how to be a connecting factor to the colleagues.
Part of your day-to-day activities are:
- Being the first point of contact for all questions about HR policy and processes
- Employee onboarding, inflow, and outflow
- Conduct and follow-up performance conversations
- Documentation of personnel files
- Carry out payroll
- Coordinating the general mailbox
- Managing facilities such as housing, maintenance, and office supplies
- Arrange business travels
- Organize and facilitate company events
- Finance support, monthly VAT declaration
- College level (HBO) of work and thinking.
- A completed course in HRM, Office Management, Finance is preferred but not essential
- Integrity and strong communicative skill both orally as in writing
- Result-driven, hardworking
- High energy self-starter who can learn quickly
- You love the diversity of tasks without losing sight of the quality of output
- Because of your positive critical attitude and drive, you are constantly looking for improvement and you come up with improvement proposals
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language and have a good understanding of the English language in word and writing
- Extensive experience with MS Office
- You are available 40 hours a week
What do we offer?
You will be given a responsible and versatile position within an international company where there is room for own initiative and development. We offer a market conform salary and excellent benefits such as a training budget and performance ratification. We live and breathe off a meritocracy-based promotion system. Promotions are not based on tenure but based on your ability & talent you possess within this role.
- A market-based salary
- Casual Dress Code
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations