- 4601 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. Our suite of software products simplifies the usability of SAP plant maintenance by replacing manual and time-consuming processes. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. We help them achieve significant ROI through cost savings, increased productivity and reporting!
The Deployment Engineer is responsible for assisting Prometheus Group Implementation Managers and customers with Docker/Linux-based and Windows-based installations of Prometheus Group software. This includes installations via remote access to servers, as well as installations conducted with the customer via live meetings. The Deployment Engineer also installs and maintains internal Prometheus Group servers hosting Prometheus Group and third-party software.
- Installing new web servers to host Prometheus Group software
- Using browser debugging tools and JAVA-based logs to troubleshoot technical problems with software and configurations
- Setting up and maintaining TLS certificates for web servers
- Documenting customer implementations for future support reference
- Identifying and documenting repeatable processes for the functional Implementation Managers to follow for future implementations
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Docker and CentOS or similar Linux operating systems
- General understanding of Public Key Infrastructure
- Experience with SQL database development and interaction
- Strong creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability and willingness to pick up new languages/technologies quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working directly with customers/clients in a professional role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.