- 4601 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA
As the Administrator of our Salesforce.com instance, you will be responsible for the sustainable operation, improvement and integration of Salesforce supporting our Sales and Marketing teams.
This person will work closely with Sales Leadership to:
- Design, build, and maintain Salesforce processes to increase the efficiency of the sales organization and reduce sales cycle friction
- Develop and refine KPIs to adapt with changing business needs
- Help define and scope the project milestones as part of the long-term strategy and vision for the sales systems roadmap
- Maintain Salesforce policies, procedures, process documentation, with the goal of delivering a cohesive system strategy
- Lead change management (communications, online help, UAT, training, etc.) to support program rollouts with Sales Operations
- Support sales performance reporting, partnering closely with sales to understand their critical priorities and data needs
- Work cross-functionally with other business process owners to ensure changes to SFDC and other sales systems are consistent with business needs
- Handle all basic administrative functions such as security configuration, reporting and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sales processes, and requirements
- Knowledge of and experience in learning key Salesforce integrations (Hubspot, Intacct, CPQ, Hoopla, DocuSign)
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Standard Salesforce administration responsibilities (user maintenance, new fields, workflows, reporting and dashboard generation, etc.)
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud certified preferred
- Demonstrative success with at least one medium to large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience with a multi-regional sales team utilizing territories or other sub-unit style management.
- Knowledge of integrating applications (Hubspot, Intacct, CPQ, Hoopla, DocuSign)
- Experience with integrating Salesforce 3rd party solution providers and products
- Experience using Salesforce packages and tools (Lightning, Accounting Seed etc)
- Proficiency administering a Salesforce.com instance; handling basic and advanced Salesforce.com administrative functions
- Experience working directly with internal teams to manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Experience building complex reports and dashboards to help drive real-world business needs
- The ability to analyze workflows and processes outside of the Salesforce platform and convert them to automated tasks inside the platform.
- The ability to collaborate with other departments to improve overall company performance utilizing Salesforce, such as the marketing or finance department.
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a high growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team!
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past seven years
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Medical, dental, life and short term disability coverage 100% paid for employee
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Half Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.