Demand Generation Manager
- 4601 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609, USA
- Work with marketing and sales to create and execute a strategic, integrated marketing plan designed to drive engagement and meet the revenue objectives.
- Responsible for ownership of the entire lead lifecycle including acquisition, follow-up, nurture, and conversion to pipeline.
- Work closely with other marketing team members to successfully execute plans (product marketing, design, digital marketing, marketing operations, events).
- Manage MSRs to ensure the follow-up and action of all Marketing generated leads.
- Strategically segment the customer and prospect databases for most effective pipeline growth.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Operations to ensure the progression of pipeline.
- Analyze campaign and channel performance and report regularly on performance and pipeline progress.
- Manage budget effectively and ensure Marketing ROI.
Skills & Expertise
- Deep understanding of marketing programs and strategies that drive lead generation, nurture, and conversion to revenue for a software company (SaaS software a plus).
- Experience running multi-channel, multi-touch marketing programs including email, events, direct mail, content marketing, and social media experience.
- Experience creating segmented marketing programs based on personas and lifecycle stage to ensure relevant messaging and engagement.
- Experience managing MSRs/BDRs or other types of lead nurture roles.
- Strong communication skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools; Salesforce & Hubspot preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years executing integrated multi-channel campaigns including digital, email, events, social.
- Proven ability to meet lead goals and pipeline targets.
- Knowledge of marketing SaaS & enterprise software products.
- Experience working in a fast-growing software company.
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a high growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team!
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past seven years
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Medical, dental, life and short term disability coverage 100% paid for employee
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Half Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.