Business Development Executive
- 8 Agnes St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
Prometheus is a rapidly growing software company with several sales positions open to keep up with demand. This role provides an excellent opportunity to join as an entry level sales person with a defined lucrative career path in software sales for the right person! As a Business Development Representative you will be responsible for making outbound calls and building relationships with potential clients to uncover new sales opportunities and build the pipeline for revenue.
You will be:
- Finding new opportunities for company’s software solutions by calling into targeted companies and building relationships with potential clients.
- Working in coordination with Sales Account Executives to target high value prospects.
- Gathering prospects needs and understanding their initiatives as they relate to our software solutions.
- Keeping current with industry knowledge and best practices to effectively communicate with prospect
- Bachelor's Degree
- High energy self-starter who can learn quickly and engage clients
- 1-3 years sales experience preferred
- Ambition to grow and build a career in sales
- Ability to resonate with the prospect's situation and detect needs
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Customer-focused, results-driven with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of Salesforce a plus!
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified software solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Australia and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.