IT Help Desk Technician
- Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC, USA
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
IT Help Desk Technicians maintain software and hardware solutions employees of a rapidly growing software company. We are seeking candidates of all levels.
· Install, configure, and maintain hardware and software solutions.
· Administer user accounts and permissions
· Assist end users with desktop support tickets
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with computer hardware/software for installation and upgrades
- Perform desktop support and remediation
- Intermediate knowledge of networking technologies
- Strong troubleshooting and client facing skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Demonstrated capability to take initiative, work independently, and follow through.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.