HR Business Partner
- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP role formulates partnerships across the Company to deliver support and service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
• Process new hire onboarding and conduct orientation for new employees. Work with remote offices, to include international to establish an appropriate process for onboarding within those offices.
• Work with the in-house recruitment team to develop strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the people needs of business goals.
• Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall company business objectives.
• Provide day to day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
• Identify training needs for departments and individuals and conduct training as needs are determined; evaluate and monitor success of any training programs.
• Analyze trends and metrics relative to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Work closely with VP HR to manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with outside legal counsel in a cost-effective way as needed/required.
• Maintains compliance with all applicable local, state, federal and international employment laws as required.
• Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
• Conduct new hire interviews, stay interviews and exit interviews.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
• BA / BS Degree
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
• 5-7 years experience fostering a high-performing, employee-focused culture
• Proven results in recruitment and retention practices and strategies
• Experience in both corporate and entrepreneurial environments
• A well-organized and self-directed individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills and is a team player.
• A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.