- 36 Agnes St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in Brisbane
- Headquartered in Raleigh, NC USA - Voted Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past three years
- Company Sponsored Outings
- Free beverages, snacks and planned social events
- Wellness Programs with gym membership
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
In this role, you will be responsible for selling Prometheus Group software products and services to both new and existing customers. In addition, you will work to develop a pipeline to drive revenue growth. You will also be responsible for developing effective and specific account plans, as well as ensuring revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. This role has excellent books of business opportunities to advance and excel in your career, as we work with the largest companies in the world.
Responsibilities include Sales and Territory Development
- Establish and maintain key relationships with assigned customer accounts.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and deliver presentations and coordinate high-level functional product demonstrations to new and existing accounts.
- Participate in the development of the assigned region, account relationships, prospect profiling and sales cycles.
- Find and nurture opportunities for company’s solutions by cold calling into targeted companies and following up with leads
- Maintain SalesForce system with accurate customer and pipeline information
Prometheus Group practices meritocracy. We have created job roles that are part of a path to success, success that you create. Candidates with talent and a hard work ethic will reap the benefits of advancement; this role could quickly lead to an Account Executive role for the right person!
- S/B.A. in Business, Communications or related field
- 2-4 year's sales experience preferred, ideally within software
- Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and easily engage clients
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as within a team
- Salary 50,000 - 80,000 AUD plus uncapped comission.