- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Prometheus Group is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager. The Contracts Manager will be responsible for negotiation and management of the company’s customer contracts and will report to the Director, Legal & Compliance. This position will provide an opportunity to join a successful, rapidly-growing software company that recently partnered with one of the world’s leading private equity firms – Genstar Capital. An ideal candidate will bring the skills and aptitude necessary to manage the increasing complexity of the company’s global operations driven by the company’s continued expansion. Success in this role will provide opportunities for increased levels of responsibility within the company.
- Negotiating and managing company’s customer contracts, including software license agreements, professional services contracts, and subscription agreements
- Negotiating and managing other corporate contracts, including reseller/referral agreements
- Building infrastructure to support company’s growth, including creation of standardized negotiation guidelines and documentation of contract terms in company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
- Supporting company’s sales function, including assisting with RFP responses and reviewing NDA’s
- Providing other legal support and review as needed, including vendor contracts and real estate leases
- Working closely with other departments within the company
- Assisting with other critical projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of five (5) years of legal, paralegal, and/or contract negotiation experience required
- Prior experience working in the software industry and/or working with software companies preferred
- Private equity portfolio company experience preferred
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines
- Willingness to serve company’s global customer base outside of US business hours as needed
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Positive attitude and a desire to contribute
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.