- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
The Corporate Recruiter will perform full life cycle recruiting efforts to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating compensation, and presenting candidates in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish initial contact with prospective candidates and conduct preliminary interviews as required.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Conduct resume review and assessment based on job specific criteria to determine candidate suitability/viability.
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified passive candidates including social media techniques, resume database searches, referrals, and attending networking events.
- Segment, organize, and prioritize candidates according to the degree of alignment with position requirements.
- Communicate with candidates in a professional manner and discuss details of a particular role and company values, benefits, and policies.
- Coordinate and set up interviews.
- Drive university relationships and attend career fairs.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of full life cycle recruiting.
- Ability to cold call.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Maintain courteous and professional working relationships with employees and candidates.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations, persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of experience in Technical Staffing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.