- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
The Accounting Specialist role is a full-time, nonexempt (hourly) position reporting directly to the Assistant Controller with exposure to the Controller. The position will provide an opportunity to join a successful, rapidly-growing software company that recently partnered with one of the world’s leading private equity firms – Genstar Capital. This position offers a variety of experience and the opportunity to develop skills in different areas of accounting.
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of the finance department including, but not limited to:
- Assist with the customer invoicing process including some collections work
- Handle new vendor set-up
- Process vendor invoices and other transactions
- Track fixed assets and book depreciation
- Manage the credit card import and reconciliation process
- Participate in the month-end close process, including reconciling general ledger accounts
- Assist with the day-to-day treasury process (apply payments, send wires)
- Support tax & audit compliance by compiling and preparing information as requested
- Complete and submit various documents (vendor registrations, tax registrations, etc.)
- Comply with all internal controls and support process improvements
- Assist with other critical projects as needed
- Associate’s degree in accounting or related discipline required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be detail oriented and able to complete tasks with an extremely high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to contribute
- Able to multitask, stay organized with minimal direction, and thrive in an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the safety and efficiency of enterprise plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Headquartered in Raleigh, NC USA
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Generous benefits including
- Gym Membership
- Health Insurance
- Flex Fridays
- Casual, fun, fast-paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
- For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.