Plant Maintenance Training Consultant
- York Pl, Leeds LS1, UK
Full-time (70% travel / 30% work from home)
Prometheus Group develops software to simplify and improve the functionality of Plant Maintenance systems such as SAP and Maximo – focusing on Planning and Scheduling, Master Data, Analytics, Mobile, Shutdowns/Turnarounds, and Permit Systems. We have customers all over the world in the Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Energy, and Mining sectors.
Purpose of the Role
As a Training Consultant your role will be to deliver technical and functional knowledge to our customers via on-site training engagements. You will explain how to effectively use our software and give advice on best industry practice from a maintenance process perspective. To do this, you will need to have a solid industry background with significant experience in a maintenance planning and scheduling role, and the ability to share your knowledge effectively. There is also a significant focus on identifying opportunities for improvement and providing recommendations for customers.
This position involves frequent travel to customers throughout the UK and Europe (with expenses). Our European office is based in Leeds, UK, but you are free to work from home whenever you are not on-site with a client – therefore this position is suitable for candidates who are based anywhere in the UK.
- Travel to customer sites to train end users in Plant Maintenance software functionality
- Provide expertise in Plant Maintenance processes/planning & scheduling workflow
- Write reports to outline the details of site visits and provide customers with recommendations for improvement
- Develop customised improvement strategies for customers, including training programmes
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
- Experience working in a production or manufacturing facility in a maintenance planning & scheduling role
- Functional and technical knowledge of Maintenance ERP systems / CMMS (e.g. SAP PM, Maximo)
- Thorough understanding of plant maintenance workflow and best practice, including both routine and shutdown/turnaround maintenance
- Fluent in English (fluency in other languages is a plus)
- Ability to travel 60-70%
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in teams
- Ability to learn quickly through on-the-job training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.