- Agnes St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you an exemplary communicator interested in building connections with customers, including global industry leaders? Then our Sales Engineer role may be the perfect fit for you! In this position, you will be the liaison between sales, customers, and the development team to provide expertise in plant maintenance processes, including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance and safety. Your main duties will focus on providing technical and functional expertise to the sales and marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate Prometheus Group solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, webinars, and trade shows
- Help potential customers understand the technical aspects of Prometheus Group products
- Provide expertise in business process and workflow, and indicate how Prometheus Group solutions can assist with this
- Manage customer trials, which includes process consulting and software implementation
- Manage new customer implementations
- Conduct end user training for Prometheus Group products
- Create functional and technical documentation for new products to support
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree related to engineering (computer, chemical, mechanical, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP, Maximo, Oracle
- 1-2 years experience in a sales support, engineering or business analyst role; plant experience is ideal
- Functional understanding of maintenance work and plant safety and why it is necessary
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance
- Strong project management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in teams
- Ability to travel 50% (including international travel)
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large crowds
- Ability to learn quickly through on-the-job training
- Knowledge of Prometheus Group products and their use in the field.
- Industry Experience is a big plus
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the safety and efficiency of enterprise plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in Brisbane and Regional Victoria
- Headquartered in Raleigh, NC USA
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Generous benefits including
- Gym Membership
- Health Insurance
- Flex Fridays
- Casual, fun, fast-paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.