Plant Maintenance Functional Consultant
- Agnes St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified software solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Do you have an analytical mind? Have you always had a knack for public speaking? Then you may be the perfect fit for our Functional Consultant role here at Prometheus Group! In this position, you will provide technical and functional expertise to the customers via training, assessments, process improvement in plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance, safe working and use of mobile technology. There will also be a focus on teaching customers how to use our products, as well as stay engaged with our products and services to achieve maximum-long term results.
- Perform onsite consulting and process assessments
- Propose business process and system configuration changes to customers
- Develop customized process strategies for customers, including training programs
- Create custom documentation outlining details of site visits and recommendations
- Manage ongoing customer interactions and training/consulting opportunities
- Conduct end user training for Prometheus Group products
- Deliver presentations on best practices and customer engagements
- Ability to demonstrate Prometheus solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, and trade shows
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP, Maximo, Oracle
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in an industrial maintenance environment or consulting equivalent
- Functional understanding of maintenance work and plant safety and why it is necessary
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance
- Experience in defining / reviewing maintenance business process and delivering training
- Functional and technical knowledge of ERP systems with an understanding of the modules including PM, MM, HR, and PS.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in teams
- Ability to travel 50-80%
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large crowds
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of Prometheus products and their use in the field.
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus;
- Malay, Indonesian, Mandarin Chinese
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in Brisbane and Regional Victoria
- Headquartered in Raleigh, NC USA
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Generous benefits including
- Gym Membership
- Health Insurance
- Flex Fridays
- Casual, fun, fast-paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.