Director of People and Culture
- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
The Director, People and Culture is responsible for driving a highly effective personnel strategy, leading global talent acquisition, and ensuring an engaging, high-performing culture.
· Work with the executive team to set and execute the long-term vision for key talent & culture initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, motivated and impactful team.
· Manage a growing team of 3+ recruiters to identity and attract talented, hard-working individuals to the company across all departments.
· Develop strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the company’s consistent growth targets.
· Facilitate a culture of innovation, urgency, feedback, candor, and accountability.
· Promote our company values across each of our offices and remote teams to ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our core beliefs.
· Build scalable processes and systems to attract, assess, recruit, onboard, train, and retain world-class talent.
· Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
· Assist with other critical projects as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelors' degree
· 7+ years of progressive operational experience within a growth-oriented technology company
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking systems
· Strong decision making and problem resolution skills
· Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Judgment, decision making, and time management skills
· Ability to maintain confidentially on employee-related matters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.