- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
The HR Manager, Benefits & Compliance is an instrumental part of the Human Resources team responsible for carrying out a variety of initiatives to support our global employee population. The Benefits and Compliance Manager is responsible for the design, implementation, communication and administration of a wide variety of health and welfare benefits programs as well as ensuring compliance with personnel-related rules and regulations worldwide.
- Manage the annual benefits open enrollment process, including developing all communication and training materials and ensuring that benefit plans are implemented correctly.
- Oversee project management of all global benefits renewals and proactively manage timelines.
- Take ownership of the company’s HRIS system (BambooHR) and champion process improvements.
- Work with CFO to negotiate contract renewals and go out to market for new programs and vendors.
- Ensure timely compliance with all health and welfare plans including preparation and filing of Form 5500, ACA reporting and all other regulatory filings.
- Resolve employee questions on benefits programs and policies by providing timely and accurate responses.
- Ensure that all Time Off and Leave Programs around the world are managed in compliance with local, state/provincial, and national laws.
- Maintain well organized and comprehensive records for both internal needs and outside requests.
- Ensure continuous compliance with equal opportunity, affirmative action, unemployment, workers compensation, and all other federal and statutory requirements.
- Proactively manage legal risk and ensure employee compliance with company guidelines and governmental regulations.
- Handle all Human Resources matters related to corporate M&A, including due diligence, onboarding acquired employees, and integration of acquired companies.
- Analyze trends and metrics in order to develop appropriate solutions, programs and policies
- Assist with other critical projects as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors' degree
- PHR/SPHR designation preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience within an HR function
- Strong benefits administration and regulatory requirements knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, payroll systems, and HRIS systems
- Strong decision making and problem resolution skills
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Judgment, decision making, and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentially on employee-related matters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.