- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Prometheus Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive and intuitive enterprise asset management software solutions that work within ERP systems and span the full work management life cycle for maintenance and operations. Our straightforward functionality, graphical visualization, and simple processes enable customers to increase productivity, ensure safety, reduce costs, and improve reporting.
The Revenue Manager role is a full-time position reporting directly to the Controller, with exposure to the Chief Financial Officer. This position will provide an opportunity to join a successful, rapidly-growing software company that recently partnered with one of the world’s leading private equity firms – Genstar Capital. The Revenue Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Company’s revenue recognition process and will have opportunities to develop skills in many different areas, including finance operations, financial reporting, audit compliance, and M&A integration. Success in this role will provide opportunities for increased levels of responsibility within the company's finance function.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the Company’s revenue recognition process in compliance with ASC 606 and work collaboratively with other accounting team members to ensure all work is completed accurately and on time.
- Work closely with the Controller throughout the company’s annual financial statement audit process.
- Play a key role in the company’s month-end close process through review of contracts, systems, and outputs to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Become an expert on the company’s key systems (Intacct, OpenAir, Salesforce) and champion process improvements.
- Work closely with the Controller throughout the financial/accounting integration of acquired companies (2+ acquisitions per year), with a focus on revenue recognition and deferred revenue.
- Research new accounting guidance and work collaboratively with the Controller, CFO, and the company’s auditors to implement changes in compliance with GAAP.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in accounting/business preferred
- Software industry experience required, either working for a software company or working with software companies in public accounting
- Strong working knowledge of ASC 606 revenue recognition guidance, as applied to software, required
- Prior experience working for a private equity portfolio company and/or M&A experience preferred
- Prior experience with Intacct and/or Salesforce preferred
- Prior experience in public accounting and/or an active CPA license preferred
- Strong desire to improve processes and streamline workflows
- Excellent communication, analytical, and technical capabilities
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing entrepreneurial environment
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a high growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team!
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past seven years
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Flex Fridays
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Medical, dental, life and short term disability coverage 100% paid for employee
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Half Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.