- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We are a leading global provider of comprehensive and intuitive enterprise asset management software solutions that work within ERP systems and span the full work management life cycle for maintenance and operations. Our straightforward functionality, graphical visualization, and simple processes enable customers to increase productivity, ensure safety, reduce costs, and improve reporting.
Are you interested in continuing to build upon your technological knowledge? Do you have extensive knowledge of mobile applications? Then our Mobile Developer role may be the job for you! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our core enterprise mobile application, Prometheus Mobile, and any other mobile applications built for our customers. You will also work on supporting existing functionality, implementing new features, and developing our mobile product to enhance the user experience. This position offers opportunities to gain hands-on experience with rapidly-evolving technologies in a constantly-growing industry. As a Developer, you will have the opportunity for immediate growth within the team and will report directly to the Mobile Development Manager.
- Learn techniques relevant to mobile development at Prometheus Group
- Ideation process in designing new features or fixes for outstanding issues
- Working directly with customers and other Prometheus Group teams to refine requirements
- Development process in writing source code to implement the design (guided by their supervisor)
- Recording features and issues in an online team-managed issue tracking tool
- Quality testing process in determining the negative impacts of the implementation
- Deployment process in helping the Senior Mobile Developers prepare the installation of the packaged product
- 2-4 years in enterprise or mobile application development
- Xamarin experience is desired
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming
- Development experience with any of the following languages: C#, Objective-C, C++, Java, Swift, XAML, XML (ABAP is a plus)
- Experience with Android, iOS, and/or .NET frameworks
- Knowledge of mobile UX & UI design patterns
- Databases (SQL) and SOA (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, Xcode, Android Studio IDEs
- Knowledge about Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems, developing and deploying installation packages to these operating systems
- Strong understanding of source control systems (specifically SVN)
- Time management
- Light customer interaction (Written, Verbal, In-person)
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a high growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team!
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past seven years
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Flex Fridays
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Medical, dental, life and short term disability coverage 100% paid for employee
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Half Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.