Services Sales Representative
- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Prometheus Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive and intuitive enterprise asset management software solutions that work within ERP systems and span the full work management life cycle for maintenance and operations. Our straightforward functionality, graphical visualization, and simple processes enable customers to increase productivity, ensure safety, reduce costs, and improve reporting.
As a Services Sales Representative, you will be expected to develop relationships with our customer base while identifying opportunities for the Professional Services team.
Our team is focused on the creation of training and consulting opportunities for Senior Consultants and Trainers to execute. We also oversee the sales activity for Prometheus Group University courses and customer renewals. Daily responsibilities will be split between two major activities: services pipeline growth and renewal management.
To perform this position successfully, the hired individual will be expected to quickly learn how to identify opportunities, scope a services engagement based on customer needs and requirements, oversee the entirety of a client’s services investment, and continuously engage with customers; while maintaining renewal retention.
As this individual becomes embedded in our client portfolio, this role will include managing customer renewal contracts; this means connecting with each customer globally once Prometheus has prepared their annual maintenance and support renewal for licensed products.
- Reach out to customers daily to identify training and consulting opportunities
- Serve as primary contact for clients regarding Professional Services
- Create proposals based on client services needs and requirements
- Coordinate and schedule the onsite engagements you’ve created
- Efficiently manage timelines
- Maintain regular follow-ups with customers
- Manage entire renewal purchase process
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and engage clients
- Effective communication (written and oral) is mandatory
- B.S./B.A. Degree
- Experience in sales and account management preferred
- Ambition to grow within the organization
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a high growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team!
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past seven years
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Flex Fridays
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Medical, dental, life and short term disability coverage 100% paid for employee
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Half Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.