- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. Our suite of software products simplifies the usability of SAP plant maintenance by replacing manual and time-consuming processes. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. We help them achieve significant ROI through cost savings, increased productivity and reporting!
A QA Engineer is not a cog in a machine, but a welcomed and valued team member. You would be working side-by-side with the development team in a dynamic startup-like environment. QA is responsible for the testing and verification of Prometheus Group software (mobile, web, windows platform) and ensure the customer receives a quality product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform manual/automated functional, integration, and regression testing
- Follow Agile and release processes
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure testable user stories are created (in JIRA)
- Document and maintain work (in Testrail)
- Review specs to create accurate test cases and plans around the features
- Create and maintain test data
Skills and Ability
- B.S. in an engineering/technical field or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in Software Development and Testing Life Cycle
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to improve both technical knowledge and process
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a high growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team!
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past seven years
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Flex Fridays
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Medical, dental, life and short term disability coverage 100% paid for employee
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Half Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com