Configuration and Implementation Specialist
- Hazelwood Rd, Morwell VIC 3840, Australia
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the safety and efficiency of enterprise plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in Brisbane and Regional Victoria
- Headquartered in Raleigh, NC USA
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Generous benefits including
- Gym Membership
- Health Insurance
- Flex Fridays
- Casual, fun, fast-paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
The Configuration/Implementation Specialist must be a self-motivated, and team orientated person who is capable of working independently, managing multiple tasks, resources and priorities. The Configuration/Implementation Specialist role is seen as an important role within the Product Development Team and is relied upon to deliver commercial solutions to customers.
The position entails working as a part of our Implementation and Support team, supporting, implementing, testing and debugging our software solutions. The Implementation team works in conjunction with the Development team to provide solutions to our domestic and global customers. It is expected that the Configuration/Implementation Specialist will be able to liaise and communicate with customers effectively irrespective of the customer’s location. The Configuration/Implementation Specialist will work closely with the Delivery Manager in delivering a high quality of service to our customer base.
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply today!
- Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Configuration and Implementation of our software solutions
- Debugging and resolving defects and investigating customer support issues
- Diagnosis and rectification of system failures
- Software configuration and modification
- Integration with existing software systems
- Documentation and report writing
- Responsibility for ensuring that customer’s needs are met by liaising with suppliers and other Sage staff
- Reporting to the Delivery Manager on trends and issues, escalating problems with both customers and staff members as required
As a member of the Implementation and Support team, other duties will include support for Prometheus Group consultants, technicians, analysts and administrative staff when required and as directed.
Skills and Experience
- Technical degree or experience in similar role
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Technology Stack
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP/Oracle/Maximo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in teams
- Ability to learn quickly through on-the-job training
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus;
- Malay, Indonesian, Mandarin Chinese