Associate Software Developer
- 1101 Haynes Street, Suite 218, Raleigh, NC, us
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. Our suite of software products simplifies the usability of SAP plant maintenance by replacing manual and time-consuming processes. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. We help them achieve significant ROI through cost savings, increased productivity and reporting!
Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you looking for work that is challenging and ever-changing on the daily? Then the Associate Software Developer may be the perfect role for you! This is a dynamic, entry-level role that is a combination of reactive work (bug fixes, feature requests from customers) and roadmap work based on a planned release cycle. In this position, you will have a chance to work on a plethora of projects and with a diverse array of technologies and languages with a small team to provide ongoing development support to the core products of Prometheus Group's business.
Here at Prometheus Group, a fundamental basis of our company structure is climbing our corporate ladder. We are interested in employees looking to build a career from an entry level role, such as the Associate Software Developer, up to a plethora of different executive roles.
- Learning skills and techniques relevant to working within the SAP environment
- Make enhancements to the software products as guided by their supervisor
- Maintain the outcome of their work in the development tracking system (JIRA)
- Support the Professional Services team when engaged, including providing direct development-level support for customers
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Object-oriented programming (Java, C#, C++)
- Experience with SQL database development and interaction
- Ability and willingness to pick up new languages/technologies quickly
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past six years
- Generous benefits package:
- Medical/Dental/Life/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Office socials, company parties, and holiday celebrations
- Wellness Programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball, and volleyball teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.