Technical Support and Implementation Consultant
- Agnes St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the safety and efficiency of enterprise plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in Brisbane and Regional Victoria
- Headquartered in Raleigh, NC USA
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Generous benefits including
- Gym Membership
- Health Insurance
- Flex Fridays
- Casual, fun, fast-paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
Are you an organized individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you eager to work with our customers, including companies such as Exxon-Mobil? Then our role of the Technical Support and Implementation Consultant may be the job for you! In this role, you will manage successful customer relationships, as well as be the first point of contact when these customers require assistance. The ideal candidate is eager to work directly with our clients daily, stays organized, positive, and focused under a fast-paced environment. Do you think you have what it takes? Apply today!
- Troubleshoot customer issues via online meetings, email, phone calls while maintaining thorough documentation on each customer issue.
- Use Team Support internal ticketing system to track new feature requests, issue statuses and resolution
- Contribute to the long term strategy of our product offerings by identifying client's current and future needs.
- Work with clients' cross-functional teams in managing large international accounts.
- Collaborate with professional services, development and sales for escalation of issues.
- Assist with tailoring customer business processes via ERP and Prometheus program configuration.
- Help current customers understand technical aspects of ERP Plant Maintenance and Prometheus Group programs.
- Create functional and technical documentation for new products to support.
- Assist in new customer implementation and manage client program updates.
- Assess business impacts of customer issues so they can be prioritized accordingly
- Establish a solid working relationship with each customer so the customer feels comfortable being honest and forthcoming with all issues they encounter in their interactions with Prometheus Group.
- Periodically engage customers who have not contacted support recently.
Skills and Experience
- Technical degree or experience in similar role
- 3-5 years experience in software support.
- Knowledge of ERP systems – SAP, Maximo, Oracle
- Familiar with programming concepts
- Ability to diagnose Network issues
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with SQL scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus;
- Malay, Indonesian, Mandarin Chinese
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.