- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for selling Prometheus Group software products and services to new and existing customers as well as developing a pipeline to drive revenue growth. They are responsible for developing effective and specific account plans, to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Excellent books of business opportunities to advance and excel in your career, as we work with the largest companies in the world.
Responsibilities include Sales and Territory Development
- Establish and maintain key relationships with assigned customer accounts.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and deliver presentations and coordinate high-level functional product demonstrations to new and existing accounts.
- Participate in the development of the account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Find and nurture opportunities for the company’s solutions by following up with leads, and penetrating target accounts.
- Maintain SalesForce system with accurate customer and pipeline information
Skills and Experience
- B.A. in Business, Communications or related field
- 2-4 year's sales experience preferred
- Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and easily engage clients at multiple levels
- Able to work effectively as a team and individual contributor
Why Prometheus Group:
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. This is a major factor in why we retain a 98% client retention rate year in and year out.
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Generous benefits package:
Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits
Paid Time Off
401K with company match
Short/Long term disability
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Referral Bonus
Tuition Reimbursement Program
- One of the fastest growing companies in Raleigh for the past 7 years.
- Casual, fun, fast-paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
- Wellness programs with a gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball and soccer teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.