Business Development / Inside Sales Representative
- Agnes St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create and sell enterprise application software for many of the world’s largest companies that helps them improve the usability and user adoption of their plant maintenance software. We listen to our customers and develop our solutions alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our tested and certified solutions enable industry-leading organisations to increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve reporting.
Why Prometheus Group
- Located in Brisbane
- US-based technology company with offices worldwide
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Flex/Half Day Fridays
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations, annual overseas company retreat
- Gym membership
For more information, please contact Lauren Gay at [email protected] or 0434 438 666.
Use your drive to create sales and build client relationships in a fast-growing US tech company. With offices worldwide, we work with many of the world’s largest companies to help them improve efficiencies in their workplace management. Through our training and assistance, you will develop strategies to gain new customers in current markets and identify ways to penetrate new markets. You will partner closely with Prometheus Account Managers to define a long-term roadmap, which will include qualifying potential client opportunities, building customer relationships through a mixture of cold and warm calling, and developing strategic alliances.
You will help define the customers and markets which will grow the business and contribute to the success of Prometheus’s future. We work on a meritocracy-based promotion system and your success in this role will see you quickly rise within the organisation, with opportunities to travel and work at other Prometheus offices around the globe.
Your Goals Will Be
- Identifying target customers
- Making a high volume of cold and warm calls each day
- Formulating growth plans
- Building customer relationships
- Maintaining and tracking growth pipeline
What We Value In Our Candidates
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven sales experience
- Demonstrated analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Previous cold calling experience
- Customer focussed sales approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven by results
- Knowledge of the industries served
- Expertise in building business relationships
- Foreign language skills (Mandarin, Japanese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Korean)
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office