Technical Support Specialist
- Aintree House, 1 York Pl, Leeds LS1 2DR, UK
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in Leeds City Center Office
- BUPA coverage
- Generous Holiday PTO
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Flex Fridays
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations, annual company retreat
- Wellness Programs with a gym membership.
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
The Technical Support Specialist manages successful customer relationships and is the first point of contact when they require assistance. Ideal candidate is eager to work directly with our clients on a daily basis, stays organized, positive and focused under a fast-paced environment.
- Troubleshoot customer issues via online meetings, email, phone calls and working in cloud SAP systems while maintaining thorough documentation on each customer issue.
- Work with clients' cross-functional teams in managing large international accounts.
- Assist with tailoring customer business processes via SAP and Prometheus program configuration.
- Help current customers understand technical aspects of SAP Plant Maintenance and Prometheus Group programs.
- Create functional and technical documentation for new products to support.
- Establish a solid working relationship with each customer so the customer feels comfortable being honest and forthcoming with all issues they encounter in their interactions with Prometheus Group
- University degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a customer- or client-facing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus - German, Spanish, or French.
- Experience in software support is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.