- York Pl, Leeds LS1, UK
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. Our suite of software products simplifies the usability of SAP plant maintenance by replacing manual and time-consuming processes. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. We help them achieve significant ROI through cost savings, increased productivity and reporting!
Do you have an analytical mind? Are you interested in building connections with our customers, including large companies such as Exxon-Mobil? Then our Sales Engineer role may be the perfect fit for you! In this position, you will be the liaison between sales, customers, and the development team to spot opportunities and ideas based on a mixture of business understanding and functional ability. Your main duties will focus on providing technical and functional expertise to the sales and marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate Prometheus Group solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, webinars, and trade shows
- Help potential customers understand technical aspects of Prometheus Group products
- Provide expertise in business process and workflow, and indicate how Prometheus Group solutions can assist with this
- Manage customer trials, which includes process consulting and software implementation
- Manage new customer implementations
- Conduct end user training for both customers and software trials
- Create functional and technical documentation for new products to support
Skills and Experience
- College degree related to engineering (computer, chemical, mechanical, etc.) preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a sales support, engineering or business analyst role; plant experience is ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A valid passport for international travel, or ability to obtain passport
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround, is desired
- Industrial experience is a big plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in teams
- Ability to travel 50%
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large crowds
- Ability to learn quickly through on-the-job training
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in Leeds City Center Office
- BUPA coverage
- Generous Holiday PTO
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Flex Fridays
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations, annual company retreat
- Wellness Programs with a gym membership.
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.