Enterprise Account Manager
- York Pl, Leeds LS1, UK
Are you a good communicator? Do you have experience in a fast-paced sales environment? Then the Enterprise Account Manager role at Prometheus Group may be the job for you! In this role, you will be responsible for selling Prometheus Group software products and services to both new and existing customers. In addition, you will work to develop a pipeline to drive revenue growth. You will also be responsible for developing effective and specific account plans, as well as ensuring revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. This role has excellent books of business opportunities to advance and excel in your career, as we work with the largest companies in the world.
Responsibilities include Sales and Territory Development
- Establish and maintain key relationships with assigned customer accounts.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and deliver presentations and coordinate high-level functional product demonstrations to new and existing accounts.
- Participate in the development of the assigned region, account relationships, prospect profiling and sales cycles.
- Find and nurture opportunities for company’s solutions by cold calling into targeted companies and following up with leads
- Maintain SalesForce system with accurate customer and pipeline information
Skills and Experience
- S/B.A. in Business, Communications or related field
- 2-4 year's sales experience preferred, ideally within software
- Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and easily engage clients
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as within a team
- Bilingual language skills a plus
We are an international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs, and improve reporting.
- Leeds City Center Office
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- BUPA medical coverage
- Wellness Program and Gym Membership
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Flex Fridays