SAP PM Functional Consultant
- York Pl, Leeds LS1, UK
Have you always had a knack for public speaking? Are you an exemplary communicator? Then you may be the perfect fit for our Functional Consultant role here at Prometheus Group! In this position, you will provide technical and functional expertise to the customers via training and assessments on processes and software within SAP. There will be a focus on teaching customers how to use our product, as well as stay engaged with our products and services. To do this, you will need to have the ability to speak in front of large groups of people and be able to travel frequently, while also having a background in a STEM field.
- Train end users and super users on Prometheus software and functionality on multi-day engagements
- Help customers understand technical and functional aspects of Prometheus products and standard SAP
- Perform onsite process assessments
- Propose business process and system configuration changes to customers
- Develop customised process strategies for customers, including training programs
- Create custom documentation outlining details of site visits and recommendations
- Manage ongoing customer interactions and training/consulting opportunities
- Give presentations on best practices and customer engagements
- Ability to demonstrate Prometheus solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, and trade shows
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shutdown/turnaround maintenance.
- Functional and technical knowledge of SAP PM with an understanding of other modules in SAP that PM interacts with, including MM, HR, PS, and PP.
- Knowledge of SAP configuration, especially in the above modules
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
- Located in Leeds City Center
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- BUPA coverage
- Wellness Program and Gym Membership
- Generous Holiday PTO
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
- Flex Fridays
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
- Engineer Apprenticeship or Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English, Fluency in other languages a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in teams
- Ability to travel 60-70%
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Ability to learn quickly through on-the-job training
- Experience working in a production or manufacturing facility, or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.