- 1101 Haynes Street, Suite 218, Raleigh, NC, us
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. Our suite of software products simplifies the usability of SAP plant maintenance by replacing manual and time-consuming processes. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. We help them achieve significant ROI through cost savings, increased productivity, and reporting!
Are you an analytical mind with exemplary communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Then the Staff Accountant position may be a good fit for you! In this role, you will report to the Assistant Contoller with exposure to the Controller and CFO, while also supporting areas including but not limited to: software revenue recognition, financial close process, general ledger, and cash management. This position will offer a variety of experiences and the opportunity to develop skills in different areas of accounting. If this is of interest to you, apply to join a successful, rapidly-growing software company that recently partnered with one of the world’s leading private equity firms – Francisco Partners!
Participate in the day-to-day operations of the finance department including, but not limited to:
- Preparing customer invoices and handling new customer set-up
- Applying A/R receipts and managing the A/R collection process
- Processing payroll requests, employee expense reports, and initiating reimbursements
- Participating in the month-end close process, including reconciling general ledger accounts
- Supporting tax & audit compliance by compiling and preparing information as requested
- Assisting with the financial integration of acquired companies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related discipline required
- One to two years of relevant experience preferred; exceptional candidates with no prior experience will be considered as well
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication, analytical, and technical capabilities
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to contribute as an essential member of the team
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past six years
- Generous benefits package:
- Medical/Dental/Life/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Office socials, company parties, and holiday celebrations
- Wellness Programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball, and volleyball teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.