- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team! We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. Our certified software solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting.
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past three years
- Generous benefits package:
Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits
Paid Time Off
401K with company match
Short term disability
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Referral Bonus
- Casual, fun, fast paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
- Wellness programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball and soccer teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
Are you a quick learner? Are you looking to build connections with large companies we work with, such as Exxon-Mobil? Then our role of the Associate Functional Consultant may be the job for you! In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical and functional expertise to our customers via training and assessments on processes and software within SAP. Our ideal candidate would be motivated and ambitious to learn what their previous experience has not already taught them. Do you think you have what it takes?
• Train end users and super users on Prometheus software and functionality on multi-day engagements
• Help customers understand technical and functional aspects of Prometheus products and standard SAP
• Perform onsite process assessments
• Propose business process and system configuration changes to customers
• Develop customized process strategies for customers, including training programs
• Create custom documentation outlining details of site visits and recommendations
• Manage ongoing customer interactions and training/consulting opportunities
• Give presentations on best practices and customer engagements
• Ability to demonstrate Prometheus solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, and trade shows
• Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
• Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in teams
• Ability to travel 50-80%
• Must be comfortable speaking in front of large crowds
• Ability to learn quickly through on-the-job training
• Experience working in a production or manufacturing facility, or similar
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shutdown/turnaround maintenance.
• Functional and technical knowledge of SAP PM with an understanding of the other modules in SAP that PM interacts with, including MM, HR, and PS.
• Knowledge of SAP configuration, especially in the above modules.
• Knowledge of Prometheus products and their use in the field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.