Associate Data Analyst
- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Are you a problem-solver? Are you looking to build connections with large companies we work with, such as Exxon-Mobil? Then our Associate Data Analyst position may be the job for you! This role is a customer-facing role in which you are responsible for understanding customers’ key performance indicators and developing metrics tailored to their business needs. As the Associate Data Analyst, you will gain a detailed understanding of core maintenance processes used throughout the oil and gas, chemical, utilities, mining, and manufacturing industries. If you want to be a part of a rapidly growing, international company with plenty of opportunity to flourish, Prometheus Group is the place for you! Apply today!
Here at Prometheus Group, a fundamental basis of our company structure is climbing our corporate ladder. We are interested in employees looking to build a career from an entry level role, such as the Associate Data Analyst, up to a plethora of different executive roles.
- Analyze data from industry-specific maintenance processes to identify patterns and trends with our customers
- Coordinate metric definition discovery with clients
- Prepare customer-specific metrics
- Assist the Professional Services team in delivery of customer-specific metrics
- Work with developers to help drive new features in the Analytics solution
- Provide clients with continuous support of Analytics solution
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Mathematics, or in a like field
- Experience with relational database storage and SQL
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn recent technologies
- Proficiency with mathematical programming, including languages and IDEs
- Familiarity with industry-specific standard metrics
- Familiarity with general software development lifecycles
- Experience with technical and professional authoring software
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past six years
- Generous benefits package:
- Medical/Dental/Life/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Office socials, company parties, and holiday celebrations
- Wellness Programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball, and volleyball teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.