- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Do you have a plethora of marketing experience? Would you like to impart your wisdom on a fantastic marketing team of a rapidly growing software provider? Then our VP of Marketing role may be the job for you! In this position, you will lead and mentor our marketing team. Your main role will be to ensure that the team delivers of all marketing programs including, but not limited to: attracting new customers, strategic planning, and project management resulting in greater market awareness and sales opportunities.
- Manage and mentor staff focused on program development & execution, content creation, & event management.
- Develop programs to attract new customers, leads and grow the business.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure marketing plans align with market directions and support the product roadmap and releases.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives to improve brand awareness.
- Brainstorm themes, and manage day-to-day deliverables including email campaigns, collateral, presentations, events, social media, media, webinars, articles, etc..
- Undergraduate degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Business Administration
- 7-10 years of industry and marketing technology experience; Enterprise software a plus
- Exceptional writer with work samples available at interview
- Leading marketing campaigns and project experience (2+ years)
- Demonstrated success of marketing and lead generation activities in terms of awareness generation and qualified leads
- Project management experience, preferably in a multi-site/ international environment
- Business acumen - experienced in development and tactical execution of marketing plans with ability to deliver on goals
- Ability to multi-task and manage expectations and timelines and within budget
- Ability to negotiate commitments and to follow-up on them
- Ability to travel (20%)
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past six years
- Generous benefits package:
- Medical/Dental/Life/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Office socials, company parties, and holiday celebrations
- Wellness Programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball, and volleyball teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.