Business Development Representative
- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Do you love the thrill of victory? Are you interested in a path to success? Then the Business Development Representative role at Prometheus Group is the job for you! BDRs immediately affect the overall pipeline and growth of our company. With the advanced sales tactics that we institute, you will not only be an integral part of our sales process, but you will be contributing to our overall bottom line. The BDR role is the backbone of one of the most successful sales teams in the Raleigh area, and we want you to be a part of that!
At Prometheus Group, the goal for the BDR role is to cultivate you into an elite lead generation juggernaut and prepare you for the Account Manager role rather than to just make calls and set up meetings. We live and breathe off a meritocracy-based promotion system. Promotions are not based on tenure but based on your ability & talent you possess within this role.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients, so ambition is a top priority when looking for the perfect candidate. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from the first contact until you qualify the opportunity. Do you think you have what it takes? Submit your application today!
- Finding new opportunities for the company’s software solutions by calling into targeted companies and building relationships with potential clients.
- Working in coordination with Sales Account Executives to target high-value prospects.
- Gathering prospects needs and understanding their initiatives as they relate to our software solutions.
- Keeping current with industry knowledge and best practices to effectively communicate with a prospect.
- Discover new software opportunities by calling targeted companies and building relationships with potential clients
- Develop and deliver presentations with high-level functional product demonstrations to new and existing clients.
- Participate in the development of account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Utilize Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator to create new accounts & contacts
- Bachelor's Degree
- High energy self-starter who can learn quickly and engage clients
- 1-2 years calling experience preferred
- Ambition to grow and build a career in sales
- Ability to resonate with the prospect's situation and detect needs
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Customer-focused, results-driven with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of Salesforce a plus!
Why Prometheus Group?
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. This is a major factor in why we retain a 98% client retention rate year in and year out.
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Generous benefits package:
- Company Paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Short/Long term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Casual, fun, fast-paced environment
- Office socials, company parties, holiday celebrations
- Wellness programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball and soccer teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.