Enterprise Account Manager
- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
Prometheus Group is a leading global provider of comprehensive and intuitive enterprise asset management software solutions that work within ERP systems and span the full work management life cycle for maintenance and operations. Our straightforward functionality, graphical visualization, and simple processes enable customers to increase productivity, ensure safety, reduce costs, and improve reporting.
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Manager responsible for selling Prometheus Group software products and services to both new and existing customers. In addition, you will work to develop a pipeline to drive revenue growth.You will also be responsible for developing effective and specific account plans, as well as ensuring revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. This role has excellent books of business opportunities to advance and excel in your career, as we work with the largest companies in the world.
Responsibilities include Sales and Territory Development
- Establish and maintain key relationships with assigned customer accounts.
- Find and nurture opportunities for the company’s solutions by following up with leads, and penetrating target accounts.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and deliver presentations and coordinate high-level functional product demonstrations to new and existing accounts.
- Participate in the development of the account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Maintain SalesForce system with accurate customer and pipeline information
Skills and Experience
- B.A. in Business, Communications or related field
- 2-4 year's sales experience preferred
- Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and easily engage clients at multiple levels
- Able to work effectively as a team and individual contributor
Why Prometheus Group?
We are a high growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team!
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past seven years
- Competitive Salaries
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Flex Fridays
- Company Events
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Career Progression
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Medical, dental, life and short term disability coverage 100% paid for employee
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Half Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.