Enterprise Account Executive
- 1101 Haynes Street, Suite 218, Raleigh, NC, us
Prometheus Group consists of a great group of fun-loving, hard-working people that create and support enterprise software. Our suite of software products simplifies the usability of SAP plant maintenance by replacing manual and time-consuming processes. We listen to our customers and develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better. We help them achieve significant ROI through cost savings, increased productivity and reporting!
Do you love the thrill of victory? Are you interested in a path to success? Then the Enterprise Account Executive role at Prometheus Group may be the job for you! Due to increased demand for our award-winning ERP software solutions, Prometheus is actively seeking enthusiastic, driven sales professionals to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling Prometheus Group software products and services to both new and existing customers in order to achieve or exceed annual revenue target. To do so, we are looking for someone who is looking to build lasting relationships with our customers, including large companies such as Exxon-Mobil! The ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a desire to win. This exciting position will maximize your sales skills and provide substantial financial rewards!
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue targets
- Actively understand each account’s strategic growth plans and technology
- Develop effective account plans to ensure revenue delivery
- Establish and maintain key relationships at multiple levels within the accounts
- Develop and deliver effective presentations and written proposals
- Follow a disciplined approach to pipeline development and growth
- Maintain Salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline information
To be a strong fit for this opportunity, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of consultative selling experience, preferably in software
- Personal attributes we look for: relationship skills, problem solver, good communicator, innovator
- Self-motivation, a competitive spirit and ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated success with enterprise sales campaigns in a competitive market
- Demonstrated ability to create value for account stakeholders using strategic selling skills
- Mobility, ERP, Manufacturing or Plant Maintenance experience
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past six years
- Generous benefits package:
- Medical/Dental/Life/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Office socials, company parties, and holiday celebrations
- Wellness Programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball, and volleyball teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.