- 1101 Haynes St, Raleigh, NC 27604, USA
We are a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team. We create enterprise application software that improves the usability and user adoption of SAP plant maintenance. We listen to our customers and actually develop our tools alongside them to make sure we have products that make their lives better with intuitive functionality, graphical visualization, and simple processes. Our certified solutions “live” inside of SAP and enable companies to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve reporting. We work hard and play hard. We reward for achievement and we’re always thinking about the next big thing. If this sounds like the kind of people and work that gets you fired up, then let’s talk. We are also proud of our company benefits, outings, casual environment and flex Fridays.
The Event Coordinator manages and executes events from planning to completion including trade shows, seminars, and user conferences.
- Deliver an annual event calendar, event budget, registration microsite content, email blasts, agenda and presentation content.
- Contribute original writing content that may include collateral, presentations, social media, webinars, articles, etc.
- Track metrics and analyze progress and success of events with the goal of continual improvement.
- Establish and preserve credibility with key stakeholders by maintaining and enhancing knowledge through self-learning and participation in professional activities.
- Implement event and email marketing ‘best practices.’
- Responsibility for project managing other efforts outside of events to help the overall Marketing team for approximately up to forty percent of the time.
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years event management, preferably in the technology space
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influence skills with Sales teams
- Ability to multi-task and manage expectations and timelines and within budget
- Ability to negotiate commitments
Why Prometheus Group?
- Located in downtown Raleigh
- Triangle Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies winner the past six years
- Generous benefits package:
- Medical/Dental/Life/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Office socials, company parties, and holiday celebrations
- Wellness Programs with gym membership, ultimate frisbee, basketball, and volleyball teams
For more information, visit www.prometheusgroup.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.