- Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix, AZ
This is for a global company operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment and automation technology areas.
Employment Type: 12-month temp-to-hire
This is for our client in the engineering industry.
This position is a combination of scheduling work, project management, and quality control. Scheduling is tied to dispatch of material and field resources to fix production quality issues.
• Scheduling encompasses ascertaining requirements, developing related schedules, coordinating with associated groups, monitoring subsequent progress, addressing problems and initiating actions, as necessary, to ensure contract compliance.
• Perform specific duties associated with coordinating routine or repetitive projects, and assist Project Managers by performing details of more complex assignments. Suggest and implement measures to ensure customer satisfaction and improve performance.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel (required) and Project (strongly preferred).
• Background in customer service and project coordination.
• Should have a quality process focus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.