Full Stack Developer (Trainee)
- Pazardzhik, Bulgaria
Programmingo is a software development collective specialized in various programming languages. We aim to create and develop a large-scale IT company in Pazardzhik, while offering exciting career opportunities to talented developers and IT professionals. Pursuing a career in Programmingo will allow you to work on challenging software projects for Bulgarian and international companies.
What is the Trainee position all about?
The Trainee is an associated member of our team with minimal, basic knowledge for a given technology. Our traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work as a junior developer and usually takes up to 8 months. The goal is to have all trainees working full-time with us in the long run, so do not mistakenly take this as a temporary internship.
What it takes to qualify as a Trainee?
- Very good command in English (B2+) and/or German (B2+)
- Up to 8 months of free time and 8 hours per workday
- Desire to live and work in Pazardzhik full-time at least for the next 3 years
- High school or university education related to programming is considered an advantage
- Initial assessment with an interview in our office
- Technical testing for the programming knowledge you claim to have
- Technical exam in our office and/or Home project to assess if your home preparation was successful or not
- Exam passed and/or Home project completed: Full-time position as a Trainee in the office with monthly remuneration
- Exam failed and/or Home project incomplete: Second round of home preparation and another try in a few weeks time
- Full-time Junior Full Stack Developer position in our company once the traineeship is completed
Why is it worth it?
- Opportunity to receive training as a programmer almost from scratch (after completing the home preparation)
- Daily mentoring from a more experienced Full Stack Developer in the office
- Basic salary for the period of your traineeship (after completing the home preparation)
- Opportunity for rapid personal and career development
- Paid certifications and courses
- Modern office in the center of Pazardzhik with breathtaking views
You can apply directly with a CV in English and do not forget to add any certifications, GitHub profile or other materials which can help us better evaluate your skills.
We will hire only two Trainees this year, so please register your interest as soon as you see this job offer.