Digital Marketing and Performance Specialist
- Rokin 75, 1012 KL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Are you someone who likes a challenge and wants to take responsibility? Are you passionate about data and genuine stories? Do you like experimenting while aiming for sleek executions? In that case, you are the right person we are looking for to join our team!
ProctorExam is a fast-growing technology company based in Amsterdam.
To date, our platform has connected hundred of thousands of test takers, spread out across more than 190 countries, to take an exam remotely, whether it is to complete a university semester, take a language test, start driving a drone or validate a medical certification. From our beginnings in 2014, the candidate experience has been at the centre of our operations, introducing the first mobile experience to facilitate security verifications, and as importantly, designing a solution with privacy at its core. Today, millions of minutes are spent on our platform each month.
- Creating updated marketing campaigns after analysing the market behaviour.
- Creating immaculate case-studies and blog posts using client-success stories
- Expertise in paid advertising
- Maintaining the company website and developing relevant content
- Managing and updating social media regularly
- Create branding ideas, designs and other promotional materials
- Identify KPIs for the implemented marketing strategies and carry out post-campaign analysis
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- You have experience working across channels and multiple audiences
- You have sharp writing skills and excellent oral and written communication in English
- You are creative, resourceful and you are able to work autonomously
- You are perseverant and have attention for details
- You have an interest in learning and teaching technologies
- Experience with multimedia content production would be highly regarded.
Working at ProctorExam means working in a dynamic, yet flexible and supportive environment, with a team who truly believes in collaboration and multiculturality. If you are an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to make a difference and see the impact of your actions, contact us today! Do you feel like getting to know us better and would you like to have a (virtual) coffee with us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!