Director, Strategic Product Consulting
We're looking for a Director, Strategic Product Consultants (SPC) to join our Global Professional Services team. In this role, you'll lead a team of product and industry experts focusing on designing and delivering professional consulting services to Procore customers.
As our Director, SPC, you'll help design, resource, and execute SaaS consulting activities and outcomes that align with Procore's vision, mission, and strategic plans. Successful candidates have strong experience partnering with cross-functional stakeholders, scaling teams, and driving revenue in a hyper-growth SaaS environment. You're a trusted advisor who can skillfully manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building to move the needle on projects. And you embody our values of Optimism, Ownership, and Openness.
This position reports to the Vice President of Global Professional Services, and can work remotely from any US location. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Provide functional and technical leadership to the Services Consulting team to develop and execute services offerings that drive and accelerate client adoption, engagement, and growth
- Lead and guide SPC responsibilities to drive new initiatives and lead process changes
- Provide expertise for escalated client issues or objection handling
- Mitigate risk by engaging with clients and utilizing data and related insights to drive action
- Actively work with team members to solve complex problems and engage other internal and external resources when required
- Assist in developing short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve and drive strategic objectives to completion
- Ensure key performance metrics are tracked and leveraged to drive data-driven results; build processes and own business operations and team success
- Inspire, coach, and drive team members to achieve high results and metrics while developing and managing team objectives
- Recruit, mentor, and develop team members by identifying training opportunities, establishing career paths, and managing peer shadowing
What we're looking for:
- Strategic and influential thinker, communicator, and SaaS Services delivery thought-leader who gains acceptance of others in all channels, mediums, and cultures
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Management
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional services function on SaaS platforms, including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Direct experience working in a Professional Services/Consulting leadership capacity on SaaS platforms, including internal workflows, engagement management, and client relationships
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Understanding of business transformation, growth, and development of consulting services within a Professional Services organization
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and process-oriented mindset
- Experience in construction is preferred; Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business or a related field is also preferred
- Willingness to travel as needed
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.