Manager, Legal Operations
We’re looking for a results-oriented Manager, Legal Operations, to join Procore’s fast-growing Legal, Regulatory & Compliance (LRC) Department. In this role, you’ll ensure that internal and external resources arm the department to focus on delivering trusted advice to their clients as we continue to scale. Success hinges on your ability to lead by example to deliver responsive solutions spanning a wide range of high-impact topics while fostering operational excellence, continuous improvement, and industry best practices in the delivery of legal services across the organization.
As a Manager, Legal Operations, you’ll be a cornerstone of the Legal Operations team, partnering with a variety of internal stakeholders, including LRC, Finance, IT, Procurement, the Global Talent Organization, and other internal operations leaders, as well as third-party service providers and the external Legal Operations peer cohort to continuously drive scalable cross-functional process improvements. You’ll use your broad understanding of in-house legal department practices, customer service orientation, and diplomatic presence to handle sensitive discussions with team members and senior outside counsel partners, contributing to every corner of the LRC Department and its stakeholder ecosystem. This is a rare chance to help shape the early days of the Legal Operations team you always wanted to work for but didn’t know existed. This role will provide critical infrastructure that enables the LRC Department to support the company’s continued growth and success. Come join us!
This position reports to our Senior Director, Legal Operations. This role can be remote or based in one of Procore’s U.S.-based office locations. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Develop and curate the department’s cross-practice area analytics program, partnering closely with the LRC leadership team, Business Intelligence and Business Systems teams, and Legal Operations teammates, driving the visualization and analysis of metrics that enable increasingly data-driven decisions
- Execute the department’s short- and long-term strategic roadmap, translating department goals and priorities into strategic plans, partnering with members of the department to drive, track and report progress and generating consensus from stakeholders where needed
- Provide timely advice and counsel to LRC leadership, deploying your project and program management experience to engage cross-functional teammates or third-party vendors to achieve desired business outcomes, turning ambiguity into opportunity and order
- Collaborate closely with other Legal Operations teammates to ensure our resources remain aligned with business needs, accelerating key priorities
- Pursue ever-improving delivery of intuitive training and self-service content to improve LRC’s ability to focus on highest value activities while arming internal stakeholders to continue moving towards their business goals with speed
- Translate between audiences who may not share obvious aligned interests, spanning technical, financial, legal, and other business audiences in every layer of the organization to help sharpen alignment on priorities and next steps on a wide variety of topics
- Stay abreast and advise on potential impacts of new developments, industry trends, and best practices in the markets in which we operate, including remaining an active contributor to the Legal Operations community
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of relevant legal operations experience (gained ideally at a SaaS or other high-growth technology company) in roles of increasing responsibility
- Passion for technology and energized by the challenges of serving a rapidly scaling company in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, proactive, efficient, and resourceful with exceptional follow-through skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage workloads, multiple client demands, and shifting priorities within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong desire to learn the business and to function integrally as part of an interdisciplinary team
- High EQ, impeccable professional ethics, integrity, judgment, and demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information
- Able to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive “can do” attitude to the workplace working collaboratively with other members of the LRC Department and with internal business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively counsel internal business partners by providing clear and concise advice and creative solutions to meet business needs
- PMP, Six Sigma, or similar certification is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Google applications (including Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Sheets), Slack, Jira, DocuSign, and SimpleLegal is a strong plus
Base Pay Range $117,600-$185,955. Eligible for Bonus Incentive Compensation. Eligible for Equity Compensation. Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.