Manager, Customer Success
We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to help lead, scale, and inspire a team of accomplished individuals committed to providing long-term value to small and medium business (SMB) accounts in EMEA. Procore’s Customer Success team is instrumental to long-term profitability and encompasses onboarding, training, and product adoption.
As our Manager of Customer Success, you’ll promote adoption, secure annual renewals, and identify upsell opportunities while providing outstanding customer success. You'll focus on evolving our current processes to scale at hyper-growth speeds while leading and developing a team that embraces Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position is located in our Dublin office, reporting to our Sr. Director of Customer Success. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Own the overall success of a team of Customer Success Managers, including planning, executing and staffing to assure an outstanding client experience that decreases time to the first value and drives renewals and contract expansions
- Manage customer success outcomes, including increasing renewal rates and reducing churn, driving adoption and customer satisfaction, and fostering Procore advocates to refer new business
- Create efficiencies in processes and procedures, continually seeking ways to promote product adoption. Establish and improve new customer and long-term customer lifecycles by implementing best practices, mapping the customer journey, and identifying opportunities for listening points and interventions
- Manage Customer Success Manager activities, including Product Adoption Consultations and enhancing Business Review practices. Track and measure KPIs, milestones, and long-term goals and enhance the Customer Success Manager role
- Measure the effectiveness of the Customer Success Manager team by refining operational metrics for the team and creating reporting and review cadences, providing status updates to the executive team
- Foster a continuous learning environment, hire top performers, evolve onboarding programs to reduce ramp time, scale the team, retain talent and define career paths
- Guide team in client issue resolution and handle escalations
- Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive)
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a Managing/Supervisory position for software Customer Success/Service Teams (i.e. onboarding specialists, implementation managers, customer success managers, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management or ERP software solutions preferred
- Customer support or implementation services experience on SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with experience managing or working within revenue-focused teams at a Saas company is preferred
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
Private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family with no excess payments
Life and income protection insurance
Quarterly wellness stipend
Company pension plan
Employee stock purchase plan
Leisure: 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
Enrichment: Employee learning and development programmes, and friends and family events
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against candidates or employees on the basis of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, traveller community, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.