Head of Sales, Northern Europe
We’re looking for a Head of Sales, Northern Europe, to join Procore. In this role, you’ll have significant exposure to strategy, planning, and go-to-market development for the Northern Europe territory. You’ll develop, mentor, and lead a team of Account Executives to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual quota goals with a focus on acquiring new business directly and through Channel Partnerships.
Successful candidates must have experience in a high-performance, high-accountability sales culture. The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitised industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This remote position is based remotely out of Dublin, Ireland and will report to our Head of Sales (EMEA) in London. International travel may be required when borders reopen and travel safety improves. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Head of Sales, EMEA, to develop and implement a strategic sales plan for the region to meet defined business objectives
- Partner with the Channel Team to build out and execute channel plan across EMEA
- Contribute to strategy for new business and retention to drive a strong performance culture within the sales team
- Lead a team of Account Executives to develop and close lead opportunities, resulting in new revenue for Procore
- Attract, hire, and retain high-performing sales talent through multiple recruiting channels, continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Provide training and support to the team to better understand the role, Procore’s products (industry, market, proposition), and best practices for inside sales
- Regularly conduct call reviews and coaching sessions
- Work closely with sales leadership and reps to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on individual performance and historical trends
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience working with Channel Partners
- Proven track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies and overachievement against targets
- 7+ years in quota-carrying software sales (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- 5+ years of management experience in a sales environment and demonstrated experience with Salesforce
- Ability to work in Ireland
- Experience in hiring top talent, developing and promoting sales representatives, as well as proven experience selling via product demonstrations, email, and social selling
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an individual contributor
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings:
Private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family with no excess payments
Life and income protection insurance
Quarterly wellness stipend
Company pension plan
Employee stock purchase plan
Leisure: 25 days of paid holidays per year (in addition to public and company holidays)
Enrichment: Employee learning and development programmes, and friends and family events
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against candidates or employees on the basis of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, traveller community, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.