Staff Business Systems Analyst - Billing Systems
We’re looking for a Staff Business Systems Analyst (BSA) - Billing Systems to join Procore’s Finance & Legal Technology team. In this role, you will be part of the Procore's Data Technology and Security (DTS, formerly IT) organization, which provides functional and technical expertise, driving efficiency and delivering repeatable solutions to scale with a focus on eCommerce and global expansion in the order-to-cash value stream.
We’re looking for a BSA who is efficient in building the solutions to the Cash Value stream, will participate in new initiatives, and will provide support for ongoing business operations to drive optimization and enable new capabilities. You will also partner with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure systems are functioning, integrated, efficiently deployed, and aligned with the overall Procore technical architecture.
This position reports into Senior Director - Finance & Legal Technology and will be remote working in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with DTS (formerly IT) throughout the organization to identify system needs, document solutions and publish related processes, contribute to identifying key controls, and resolve actions for process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to think end-to-end (including boundary systems) and recommend decisions/trade-offs at the portfolio level and provide options considered, data, recommendations, and principles behind the decision process
- Identify gaps/automation opportunities in existing production applications and processes; propose and deliver improvements to both system and processes. Where applicable, evaluate alternative methods, and present recommendations and justifications to business partners
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment and ability to both influence and develop strong partnerships at all levels
- Serve as a technical advisor for Financial Systems, leading recommendations for new systems and updates to platform architecture that increase the efficiency and reliability of our Financial Systems, ensuring alignment with Revenue, Legal, and Finance needs, corporate objectives, and IT standards
- Act as the subject matter expert, mentoring fellow business systems analysts, demonstrating technical expertise and solving challenging requirements
- Roughly 50-70% of hands-on configuration work
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-releases
What we’re looking for:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in implementing and maintaining Order to Cash systems, with a focus on Billing systems
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Zuora Billing with responsibility for configuration, customization, and management of the technical solution
- Ability to visualize, analyze, communicate, and solve complex problems and make well-adapted decisions based on available information
- Experience in writing detailed technical specifications, testing & release plans required to develop and implement software solutions; working independently in a very fast-paced, high-growth team environment; communicating with leads across the DTS teams
- Be accountable for the delivery of live services experiences and capabilities
- Leverage your knowledge of billing systems, processes, and technology to deliver new experiences and operational rigor for new services
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to explain complex solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.