Market Development Representative
The Procore Construction Network is a free and public site where construction businesses can strengthen their online presence and discover thousands of contractors, architects, engineers, and suppliers across the United States. It helps construction businesses promote their business and find other trusted construction businesses to work with on future projects.
Procore is looking for a Market Development Representative to generate new accounts for the Procore Construction Network and drive growth for Procore. As a Market Development Representative, you will develop an understanding of the construction industry and Procore’s product to help achieve our mission of connecting everyone in construction on a global platform.
We pride ourselves on setting challenging goals and having fun achieving them together. We value our culture and are looking for optimistic and motivated people to join our team. Are you up for the challenge? This position will report to the Senior Manager, Market Development and will be based in Austin, TX.
What you’ll do:
- Connect with construction businesses to sign up accounts with the Procore Construction Network
- Unlock assigned territories by achieving new account quotas
- Engage construction professionals through phone, email, and other channels to understand their challenges and identify how the Procore Construction Network could solve them
- Operate beyond your role and help the team improve our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive growth for the marketplace
- Conduct daily activities, including:
- Pre-call research and planning
- Make a high volume of calls per day
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads)
- Maintain Salesforce records
What we’re looking for:
- Desire to pursue a career in Sales
- A strong will to achieve results—the curiosity and perseverance to push harder when the going gets tough
- Enjoys working in a collaborative and ambitious environment—inspire your team to be better while achieving your goals
- Demonstrates Procore’s core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and able to exercise empathy and thoughtfulness in your work
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.